This privacy statement applies to http://www.egyptraveluxe.com owned and operated by Travel Egypt International Travel Service Co. Ltd (“Egyptraveluxe”). This privacy statement describes how Egyptraveluxe collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site: www.egyptraveluxe.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, nationality, phone number, zip code
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number
- Passport and Visa data
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. In addition, we may use website analytics tools, or other technologies, like cookies and web beacons, to collect information about your visit to the Sites, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with the Sites and services. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
We use this information to
- Respond to customer service & offer requests
- Administer your account
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- To obtain airline tickets and hotel bookings & to apply for travel permits in certain parts in Egypt (Sinai, Western Desert and Oasis )
- To design a fabulous trip to your best interests
- Send our latest newsletter to you as your request
- Reach you with relevant promotions on social media
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service or booking air tickets. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Egyptraveluxe is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
We use cookie in our hotel & flights pages, order forms and account login pages, we set a persistent cookie to store the check in/out date selection, password and some information that you filled, so you don’t have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
If you reject cookies, you can still use our site, but you may enter the same information many times.
Tracking Technologies & Third Party Cookies
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by China Highlights and our partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.